Sonntag, 22. Januar 2012

Budzillus - Auf Gedeih und Verderb (2012)


█│ artist....: Budzillus                                │█
           █│ album.....: Auf Gedeih & Verderb                     │█
           █│ type......: Album                                    │█
           █│ genre.....: Ska                                      │█
           █│ style.....: Swing Punk, Gyspy Punk, Hippie-Ska       │█
           █│ label.....: Munka Munka Records                      │█
           █│ catalognr.: N/A                                      │█
           █│ url.......: http://www.budzillus.com                 │█
           █│ rel.date..: 2012.01.18                               │█
           █│ str.date..: 2012.03.09                               │█
           █│ source....: CDDA                                     │█
           █│ grabber...: EAC 0.99 prebeta 5                       │█
           █│ encoder...: Lame 3.98.4 -V0 --vbr-new                │█
           █│ quality...: VBRkbps / 44,1kHz / Joint-Stereo         │█
           █│ tracks....: 11                                       │█
           █│ size......: 81,22 MB                                 │█
           █│ length....: 43:01                                    │█
           █│                                                      │█
           █│                                                      │█
           █│ tRACkliSt                                            │█
           █│                                                      │█
           █│ 01. It's Up To You                             03:19 │█
           █│ 02. So Viel Zu Tun                             03:55 │█
           █│ 03. Immer Weiter                               05:35 │█
           █│ 04. Roots                                      03:30 │█
           █│ 05. Lampedusa                                  05:12 │█
           █│ 06. Mahmoud                                    04:28 │█
           █│ 07. Reprise                                    01:24 │█
           █│ 08. I.H.I.E.I.H.                               04:24 │█
           █│ 09. On The Run                                 04:21 │█
           █│ 10. Nicht Allein                               03:23 │█
           █│ 11. The Ship Is Sinkin'                        03:30 │█
           █│                                                      │█
           █│                                   total time:  43:01 │█
           █│                                                    
            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 
Download
 
Download Here  

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen